YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY HOME
Our Realtors® enjoy helping buyers find a home they are proud to call home. They always do their best to serve all your real estate needs. Our Realtors® have access to the Multiple Listing Service and continuously track trends in the real estate market. Our Realtors® spend time with you listening and learning your real estate needs. They will determine:
- What style of homes you like
- What you would like in extras
- 12 major areas to watch when purchasing, to avoid a wrong decision
- What price range you are comfortable with
- What down payment is comfortable for you
- What monthly payment would fit your budget
- What areas you will consider
- Answers to any questions about which types of finance are best for you
- The process of getting a mortgage
HOME FINANCING CHOICES
What could be more comforting than the peace of mind that goes with knowing your mortgage is fully approved. You will have a greatly improved negotiating position when you are pre-approved for a mortgage. Sellers are more apt to negotiate with someone who already has a mortgage approval in hand. They pre-approval letter lets the seller know they are working with a serious buyer. A pre-approved buyer can also close on a property more quickly--another major consideration for a motivated seller. Obtaining a pre-approval mortgage is essential in a "sellers' market" or where supply is limited.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE
When you apply for a mortgage, you will need to furnish information regarding your income, expenses and obligations. Contact us for a list of the items you need to have available. Have you had situations in the past that have put blemishes on your credit? Some lenders will work with you to find a credit solution. We work with various mortgage companies that will be able to assist you.